Senior iOS Engineer
We are looking for a senior iOS engineer to help scale our woman-focused strength training app. You’ll focus more on architecture, test driven development, and quality code than worrying about screaming managers or insane deadlines. With a deep backlog and a desire to scale, we’re sure you’ll have plenty to pique your interest. And unless something really hits the fan, we’re going to expect you to enjoy your evenings and weekends.
Tech Stack & Skills
- TDD – you must have experience writing tests, including mocking, fixtures, and factories
- Swift & Swift UI
- Working with GraphQL and REST apis
- Involved in the entire lifecycle of the code, from user stories to tests to code to release
- Troubleshoot and debug code and client issues
- Write meaningful tests with a TDD approach (red, green, refactor)
- Participate in daily stand-ups and be a team member on Slack, Slack Huddles, and Google Meets
How We Work
Although our applications run at scale, our approach to code is pretty simple – write tests that translate into beautiful, clean code which does what it’s expected to do, which means that everyone gets to sign off at night and enjoy their weekends. So long as you deliver great code and communicate well (generally via slack or Google Meet), you’ll have a happy home at Undefined.
We offer all the benefits of a real company – health insurance, 401(k), PTO, optional company trips, and more!
Please include a link to some public repos of your iOS work. We don’t care if you create a new one just so we can see your best code, but we need to see something. Your repo should include some examples of tests you’ve written, and feel free to share the story of the code too (optional).
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org