Project Manager: PinSeeker
PinSeeker is a golf technology company promoting virtual golf challenges with rich cash payouts. Contenders access a global network of golf simulators via our proprietary mobile App to play the games. This Company is a fully funded start-up with a proven successful start-up leadership team.
Undefined LLC is seeking a Project Manager who will oversee all projects related to PinSeeker.
As the Project Manager (PM) you are responsible for planning and overseeing all projects related to the business including the app, web properties, creative needs and ad hoc special projects. The PM will ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. A successful PM would be able to operate at 30,000 ft and understand the big picture goals of the business, while also ensuring even the most granular details of production are executed. The PM will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way.
The Project Manager is expected to:
- Manage all app lifecycle stages from ideation through sunset, ensuring all deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on schedule
- Implement and manage through any significant changes to ensure project goals are achieved
- Drive decision making and accountability across multiple teams and locations
- Manage the engineers and design staff in an agile methodology, within our project management systems (Jira, Monday)
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and vendor needs
- Create and implement app testing and deployment procedures
- Collect and analyze feedback from stakeholders, customers and team members to shape requirements, features and products
- Minimum 4 years experience as a project manager
- Demonstrated success managing app or technology products or projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply please email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org