Project Manager: FIT by Katy
Undefined LLC is seeking a Project Manager who will oversee the app development for FIT By Katy.
FIT By Katy is an established fitness app focusing on strength training for women. We offer 8 week fitness challenges, along with basic and premium monthly subscriptions. This App has over 170k users, with a rating that is increasing from 4.2 and amazing testimonials from our subscribers and participants.
As the Project Manager you are responsible for planning and overseeing the app and releases, to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. A successful Project Manager would be able to operate at 30,000 ft and understand the consumer and competitive landscapes of the app, while also ensuring even the most granular details of production are executed from both an app development and marketing standpoint. The project manager will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of the company’s goals and vision.
The Project Manager is expected to:
- Manage all app lifecycle stages from ideation through sunset, ensuring all deliverables are understood and releases are delivered on schedule
- Implement and manage through any significant changes to ensure project goals are achieved
- Drive decision making and accountability across multiple teams and locations
- Manage the engineers and design staff in an agile methodology, within our project management systems (Jira, Monday) and plan for overall capacity against the roadmap.
- Assist in defining the project strategy and roadmap along with key stakeholders and teams
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and vendor needs
- Create and implement app testing and deployment procedures
- Collect and analyze feedback from stakeholders, customers and team members to shape requirements, features and projects
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the project and and lead the charge to integrate our applications with other leading industry systems and brands
- Minimum 3 years experience as a project owner or project manager
- Demonstrated success managing app or technology projects or projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail
Please submit resume to: email@example.com to apply.