< Back to careers
This position is responsible for the development of the customer contact strategy, campaign planning for direct channels, and managing the timely execution of direct marketing campaigns to our customers. This job requires the use and management of multiple digital and CRM software solutions, the main one being Hubspot. This position is responsible for CRM strategy, email marketing, testing recommendations, and providing analytics and data-driven answers to business questions. Insights from reporting and ad hoc analysis will be used in recommendations that will impact marketing investments, customer strategy and product innovation.
- Continuously develop and refine CRM strategy for multiple brands under Undefined.
- Increase revenue through the use of email marketing, data segmentation and use of current customer habits.
- Maintain an active understanding of emerging technology and trends and offer a perspective on how to put them to use.
- Manages customer contact strategy including email, digital ,SMS, direct mail, B2B initiatives, etc.
- Create and manage a monthly CRM content calendar; maintain an agile mindset of priorities/what is right for the business and customers.
- Manages customer segment specific communication strategies to meet objectives and KPIs by which campaign effectiveness and economics will be evaluated.
- Leverages intimate knowledge of the effectiveness of past communications and offers.
- Drives the evolution of current contact planning to include personalization and relevance.
- Manages customer databases for revenue optimization as well as compliance.
- 5+ years of CRM/direct marketing/marketing strategy experience
- Hubspot or other CRM software certification
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills; strong aptitude with numbers; attention to detail
- Client facing style communication, effective and clear, reflecting an appropriate sense of urgency to all levels of management with a proven ability to summarize complex analytics into business insights
- Solid understanding of the financial assessment of ROI